Gift Aid

If you are a UK tax payer, you can increase the value of your gift by 28% by filling in the form below. Alternatively, download and print the gift aid form to fill in and mail to us.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your address (required)

Postcode: Date:

Please treat (tick appropriate box):

 My gift as a Gift Aid donation

 All gifts I make now and in the future as Gift Aid donations

 All gifts of money that I have made in the past 6 years and all future gifts of money that I make from the date of this declaration as Gift Aid donations.

You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April one year to 5 April the next) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that Safer Birth in Chad will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year.

Please notify Safer Birth in Chad if you:

  1. Want to cancel this declaration.
  2. Change your name or home address.
  3. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

Tax claimed by Safer Birth in Chad

  • Safer Birth in Chad will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 you give up to 5 April 2008
  • Safer Birth in Chad will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you give on or after 6 April 2008
  • The Government will pay to Safer Birth in Chad an additional 3p on every £1 you give between 6 April 2008 and 5 april 2011. This transitional relief for Safer Birth in Chad does no affect your personal tax position

If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.

Comments are closed.